What is NEP 2020 (National Education Policy)
The National Education Policy of India (NEP) is a new set of guidelines for the Indian education system.
It's a comprehensive framework for primary education (elementary education) to higher education and vocational training.
Highlights of NEP 2020:
- Emphasis on mother tongue till class 5
- Activity based learning below class 2
- Introduction of subjects between class 3 to 5
- Coding and internships in class 6
- Multi-disciplinary , flexible choice of subjects in class 9 to 12
Read more from official page
Thanks for reading - "100 Words Story"